About FertilMan Plus
When a couple decide it’s the right time to start a family, it’s a good idea for both partners to ensure their diet and lifestyle help to support the chances of conception and maintain their general wellbeing.
FertilMan Plus is part of the Babystart range of fertility supplements and is a multivitamin and mineral food supplement with amino acids, expertly formulated to provide to help the development and production of sperm(spermatogenesis), provide nutritional support for reproductive health and to maintain general wellbeing.
Who should use FertilMan Plus?
Any man planning a pregnancy with their partner who is looking for an advanced formula with increased levels of key ingredients and high levels of amino acids to give them the best chance of conception.
This advanced formula contains all the benefits of the original FertilMan supplement including L-Arginine and also contains 12 times more L-Carnitine (in the form of special grade Carnipure), plus increased levels of Selenium, Co-Enzyme Q10 and Vitamins C and B12.
Fertility, reproduction and DNA synthesis
FertilMan Plus contains a comprehensive formulation of nutrients, including Zinc which contributes to normal fertility, reproduction and DNA synthesis. It also contains Copper and Vitamin C to contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, as does Zinc. (Sperm can be damaged by free radicals and Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to reduce the number of free radicals).
Semen contains a highly concentrated level of Zinc, making Zinc an important mineral for male reproduction. It is estimated that about 5mg of Zinc is lost with each ejaculation and that is equivalent to about 50% of the recommended daily level of Zinc a man should take, That’s why 20mg of zinc has been included within the FertilMan Plus formulation
Sperm development and testosterone levels:
The FertilMan Plus formulation contains increased levels of Selenium as it is proven to contribute to normal spermdevelopment (spermatogenesis). Zinc contributes to the maintenance of testosterone levels in the blood and Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. The FertilMan Plus formula also includes Vitamin A as it has a role in cell specialisation and Folate (Folic Acid), Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 as all have a role in cell division.
High Strength Amino Acid formula
The FertilMan Plus formula also includes other important ingredients including L-Arginine, L-Taurine, Co-Enzyme Q10 and L-Glutathione. The formula also contains a high level of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate at a level which is 12 times stronger than FertilMan original.
Health and general wellbeing
To ensure that our formulation also helps support your health and general wellbeing FertilMan Plus also contains a number of other key ingredients. We have also included increased levels of Co-Enzyme Q10 and Vitamin C and Vitamin B12. Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin A, C and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
How to Use:
Take two tablets, twice a day after a meal. Swallow with a glass of water. Can be taken as soon as a couple start planning a pregnancy. Suitable for vegetarians.
FertilMan Plus is blister packed to keep each capsule fresh by reducing exposure to the atmosphere. There are 120 tablets in each packet.
Bulking Agent (Calcium Carbonate Prep (Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Carnipure®), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Coating (Polyvinyl Alcohol, Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Polyethylene Glycol, Talc), L-Arginine HCL, Ascorbic Acid Prep (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E Prep (DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), L-Taurine Prep (L-Taurine, Silicon Dioxide), Ferrous Fumarate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide) Zinc Oxide, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine HCL, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Prep (Maltodextrin, Starch, Sucrose, Cholecalciferol), Thiamin Hydrochloride, L-Glutathione, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene Prep (Modified Food Starch, Corn Starch, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol, Beta Cartotene), Copper Sulphate, Cyanocobalamin Prep (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Caution: If you are taking any medication or have an existing medical condition please consult your doctor or a health care professional before using this product. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Manufactured in the UK to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) quality standards.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool dry place
The health benefits of using FertilMan Plus
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis (sperm development)
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A) has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Folic Acid (Folate) had a role in the process of cell division
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
|Choose Size||Small : 146cm|
|XL BABY GATE SIZE||N/A|
|Pick Your Size||XL (A)|
FantasticReview by Aoife / (Posted on 21/02/2019)Noticeable results after only a few days of taking. Will be buying this again.