- It is recommended to take Alflorex for 4 weeks minimum, this will help to prime your gut. Then continue on with Alflorex daily
- Recommended dosage is one capsule daily, it can be taken with or without food, whichever is your preference
- It is not necessary for Alflorex to be stored in the fridge
- It is normal to experience some minor and mild changes to bowel movement in the first few weeks, these changes are temporary
PrecisionBiotic™B. infantis 35624 4mg.
- Contains 5 x 10⁸ bacteria per straw when manufactured
- Supplemental Ingredients: Rapeseed oil, Bifidobacterium infantis 35624™ culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are also known as benefical/friendly bacteria. A healthy gut and digestive system is paramount to our overal health and wellbeing. Functions of probiotics include helping with digestions, boosting the immune system and helping to combat yeast growth and bad bacteria
What makes Alflorex unique?
Alflorex is developed with the PrecisionBiotic™ B. infantis 35624, it is the only product in Ireland to contain this unique strain of benefical bacteria. Alflorex was co-developed by Scientists and Gastroenteroligists in Cork based Alimentary Health and Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, one of the world's prominant and leading organisations in gut and digestive health.
Is Alflorex gluten/dairy free?
All of the products in the Alflorex range are gluten free and all products that are made since 2014 are free of dairy
|XL BABY GATE SIZE||No|
|Pick Your Size||No|